The Analyst role is integral to our business success and you will be working closely with the senior partners on a diverse range of strategic pricing and market access projects.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work. You should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines. You will be willing to go the extra mile to support a diligent team of like-minded individuals.
The role requires the ability to work well as part of a team but also be self-motivated to complete the tasks independently, using your own initiative where appropriate.
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement environment
- A strong academic track record (minimum of 2.1 classification), with ideally a life sciences, pharmacy or medical related degree
- Good project management, time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
- Knowledge and understanding of the pricing and reimbursement environment (desirable)
- Analytical thinking: The ability to interpret data from a variety of sources, generating insights for clients
- Results driven: Takes responsibility for own activities and tasks, demonstrating a desire to achieve the best possible results. Takes a proactive approach to tasks, requiring minimal supervision
- Team working: Actively work with colleagues to build relationships and maintain a strong effective team
- Effective communication: Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Time management: Ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines
- Quality management: To provide a high level of accuracy/attention to detail ensuring effective QC of data at all times
- Performance management: Be proactive about improving processes and ways of working, actively seeking and acting on feedback
- Maintaining existing client relationships to generate repeat business and become a point of contact for clients
- Identifying solutions that meet the needs of the business, sharing new ideas and perspectives
- Looks for ways to add value beyond clients’ immediate requests and act on them
- Managing projects to ensuring deliverables are achieved within stated timelines
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and workplace practices (establish priorities in order to meet conflicting deadlines)
- Analyses written, verbal and numerical data in order to create high quality reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Engaging in tasks requiring interpretation of complex and vague sets of information
- Conducting secondary research and utilising all available data sources, making recommendations for new sources and gathering and analysing data
- Analysing and interpreting data to deliver product, company and market analyses that will shape client recommendations
- Developing pricing and reimbursement materials, such as HTA submissions, price and reimbursement submission forms, tender documents to support patient access to client’s products
- Undertaking telephone and face-to-face interviews with payers, KOLs and other stakeholders
- Providing clear and accurate information in a variety of contexts and formats
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings
- Establishing long term client relationships with a view to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Proactively developing knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies
- Take responsibility for your own actions, learning and personal development by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress and acting on feedback
At the time of starting their employment’ the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
What we offer
We have a highly supportive, friendly and collaborative environment which is focused on client, business and individual success. We believe in developing people and can offer rapid increase in responsibilities and opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to reward high performance and develop our employees so that they can realise their potential. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary; performance-related rewards; flexible working options within a friendly and informal office environment; training opportunities; pension and access to an on-site gym and restaurant. This position is based at our UK office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Remap Consulting does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes related to career opportunities within Remap Consulting. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.