Gaining payer insights to transform the value message of a novel treatment
Understanding payer value and evidence requirements to secure pricing and reimbursement for a novel uterine fibroids treatment across Europe.
Our client sought to gain insight into payer perceptions of their product, which has already obtained marketing authorization in many European countries. The new product had a novel mechanism of action and the potential to alter the existing treatment paradigm. Therefore, our client wanted to understand the clinical and economic evidence requirements that drive payer decision making and will increase the uptake of their product at national, regional, and local levels.
Remap Consulting developed and tested a set of value messages by conducting payer interviews, using bespoke payer discussion guides, in the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, and Germany. Based on the findings we refined the value story with the aim to maximize their potential for securing optimal EU pricing and reimbursement.
Value to the client
Partnering with Remap Consulting enabled our client to:
- Understand the current treatment landscape
- Obtain focused payer insights for the product
- Identify EU payer evidence requirements to secure optimal pricing and reimbursement
- Address identified payer evidence gaps within value story and suggestion on how to gather additional data to support the messages
- Enabled the client to effectively communicate the payer value of the product
Excellent work, the project ran very smoothly and we appreciated your efficient approach to managing the project and delivery of final recommendations.